CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is Your Head Droopy Too??

You know I couldn't get through this journey without God bringing me to Psalm 23 sometime, right? Okay, the timing seems a bit off for me...it's 3:10 a.m. on a Tuesday morning almost 6 months following my dance with death...my sensibility tells me this should have resonated with me closer to my ICU visit months ago, but okay, here I am. Ready God? Here goes!

The first of two phrases you put on my heart concerning this psalm..."The Lord is my Shepherd..." You God are my comfort. The Lord. Only You! Enough said I think.

The second phrase I took notice of from my Message translation..."You revive my drooping head (verse 5)." As I listen to stories from family and friends who comforted me along this journey out of what can only nearly be described as a coma, it was God who comforted and revived. He gently wrapped me in a cocoon of forgetfulness during the aneursym and pain, and He is there for me as I transform into my new MG (Miracle Girl) butterfly state! I am revived, yet a new creation...but only because of my shepherd...Christ! Let Him revive your drooping heads my loved ones! He is there...always!

0 comments: