CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Humble beginning?

Yes, I am so full of myself that I had to go and create another blog for you to read! If you've been keeping up with my family's doing's at our blog, leapin'langlois.blogspot.com, you already know much about me and what gets me up everyday. What you may not know is my insatiable need to talk about myself without actually opening my mouth to do so. Hence my new blog. I aspire to be an accomplished writer someday and hope to use this blog as a spring-board to that end. My motivations are not entirely so self-centered, however. I do hope to spread Christ's love, hope, inspiration and peace to my readers through these posts. So re-visit often and comment every once in a while to let me know that I do have a fan!

Light, Love, Joy, and Peace to you!

P.S. I have felt God's presence most closely and at the most profound moments of my life when a butterfly has flown across my path - these are my "God moments" when God whispers just to me. When do you feel His whisper?

2 comments:

Lacewings said...

Of course I am a big fan, and I want to thank you for sharing your moments of inspiration! So often we have those "Butterfly Messages", or those God Moments where we are profoundly aware of our own "restructuring", if you will, in realizing God's own amazing love and forgiveness, and inspiration to live in peace. Too often however, we don't take the time to write them, or share them, and it's so important to do that, because you never know when one certain person really needs those exact words in his or her life! All words have the power to affect others, and when you choose to share those that uplift, it just makes your own life that much sweeter! Love You! Lacewings

Lacewings said...

P.S. The site is amazing and awesomely energetic, magnetic, and beautiful!